Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Wedding

When I saw this digi stamp from PaperCraft Inspirations I just had to use it for a wedding we're attending this month.  This particular pose didn't have the love at the bottom so I cut and pasted it in.  I CB the background with dots and hand-cut the oval frame (not perfect but I'm learning).  I added a bit of colour to the flowers with a Marvy LePlumeII #5yellow marker.  Made little flowers and added bling to her bouquet using a $store tiny flower punch and jewels embellies from TE.  I love 'Stampin Up's' ticket punch and added yellow 'dots' in the corners from my stash.  I love the finished effect!

2 comments:

  1. so simple and beautiful! wonderful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... I didn't know you had a blog!!!

    You have some lovely creations on here and this wedding card is gorgeous. Love the bride and groom and how you have added the word "love" .. .. the letters appear to form part of the wedding dress .. as though it was always meant to be there. Love it!!!

    You asked how I finish my cards off.

    I simply print my sentiment onto an A4 sheet and then cut it to fit inside. Nothing fancy I'm afraid.

    I then seal my card and envelope inside a sealable bag and stick a little label on the back saying what the sentiment is inside.

    Really easy .. but I just prefer making the cards to doing the packaging LOL!!!

    I am a follower now so that I can see all your other lovely creations as you make them.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete