Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just a sampling





I entered this card in a GinaK. sketch challenge way back in Dec. 2010.  Didn't win, but my son sure loved it.













Just had to have this Craft Lounge set of fishing stamps.  I embossed the boat in black and then sponged in the background. Think I'll try sponging first and then embossing next time.














Followed a colour challenge for this birthday card.  Had this assortment of black and white 8X8 papers sitting around from a monthly kit from Taylored Expressions.  I just love black and yellow together:)















This masculine card was for my Father-In-Law's birthday last year.  Again, copied a sketch.  Also tried GinaKs Argyle Technique.  It didn't quite turn out the way her's did but I was happy with results anyways.  I have used this "3s" sketch over and over.  It is SO easy:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment